We have an opening for a clinical researcher.
GlucoSet is developing a fiber optic glucose sensor to reduce complications and lower costs in critically ill patients. Located in Trondheim, Norway we are backed by experienced venture capital investors.
You will plan, prepare and perform preclinical and clinical testing of our product, and analyse and present results. You will work closely with our cross-functional team and with end-users.
You will write and publish results from your work. After three years, you will receive a PhD in Medical Technology from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. As this is an industrial doctorates, you will be employed by the company and not the university (read more here).
This position is an excellent starting point for medical doctors interested in a career outside of the clinic, either in business/industry or in academia.
What we offer:
- Purpose: Work on problems worth solving, and build products that will save lives.
- Independence: We expect you to think for yourself and to voice your thoughts and ideas.
- Responsibility: We look for self-starters with a can-do-attitude who take responsibility, be it individually and in a team.
- Challenges: We promise that the challenges will grow at least as fast as you do.
- Fun: We care about having a good time together and look for people who want to create a fun workplace.
What we are looking for: Do you have a clinical background, but want to work in the industry and get a PhD?
- You have clinical experience, ideally from anesthesiology or intensive care medicine
- You have research experience, ideally from clinical research
- Degree in medicine
- B grade average or better
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Details about the position:
- Full-time and three years, employed in the company
- Startup date sometime in 2018, ideally in Q3
- Compensation is competitive
- The company is located in Trondheim, Norway
Interested in joining us in beautiful Trondheim, a Norwegian city with just the right size, with an abundance of local nature experiences?
Please submit applications and resume in English, using this form.