Senior Hardware Electrical Engineer
We have an immediate opening for an experienced electrical engineer.
GlucoSet is developing a fiber optic glucose sensor to reduce complications and lower costs in critically ill patients. Located in Trondheim, Norway we are backed by experienced venture capital investors.
You will define, develop, validate, manufacture, deploy and maintain electronic systems in our medical device, and work closely with our cross-functional product engineering teams of photonics, mechanical, electrical and software engineers.
What we offer:
- Purpose: Work on problems worth solving, and build products that will save lives.
- Independence: We expect you to think for yourself and to voice your thoughts and ideas.
- Responsibility: We look for self-starters with a can-do-attitude who take responsibility, be it individually and in a team.
- Challenges: We promise that the challenges will grow at least as fast as you do.
- Fun: We care about having a good time together and look for people who want to create a fun workplace.
What we are looking for: Do you have the expertise and experience needed to take our technology to the next level?
- Strong background in system architecture and hardware design, with experience in development of board-level optical sub-systems
- Working understanding of regulatory requirements relevant for medical products incorporating electrical component (eg. IEC 60601)
- High-level knowledge of design principles for both hardware and software engineering
- Industry experience: You have a documented track record of successful development of high-tech products, and are experienced with:
- Performing bench testing, design verification and validation activities, including associated documentation and records
- New product introduction to enable smooth design transfer to manufacturing
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with external companies, suppliers, and vendors
- Creating and implementing hardware testing and reliability metrics within a quality system, ideally ISO 13485.
- MSc in electrical engineering
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- (You do not need to understand Norwegian)
Details about the position:
- Full-time and permanent.
- Compensation is competitive.
- Employees have access to a stock option program.
- The company is located in Trondheim, Norway.
Interested in joining us in beautiful Trondheim, a Norwegian city with just the right size, with an abundance of local nature experiences?
Please submit applications and resume in English using this form. Submissions in Norwegian will not be considered.