Senior Software Engineer
We have an immediate opening for an experienced software engineer.
GlucoSet is developing a fiber optic glucose sensor to reduce complications and lower costs in critically ill patients. Located in Trondheim, Norway we are backed by experienced venture capital investors.
You will be lead the software development, define, develop, validate, deploy and maintain software of our medical device, and work closely with our cross-functional product engineering teams of optical and electrical engineers.
What we offer:
- Purpose: Work on problems worth solving, and build products that will save lives.
- Independence: We expect you to think for yourself and to voice your thoughts and ideas.
- Responsibility: We look for self-starters with a can-do-attitude who take responsibility, be it individually and in a team.
- Challenges: We promise that the challenges will grow at least as fast as you do.
- Fun: We care about having a good time together and look for people who want to create a fun workplace.
What we are looking for: Do you have the expertise and experience needed to take our technology to the next level?
- High-level knowledge of design principles for both hardware and software engineering
- Experience in developing interface design, integration to hardware, data storage, Electronic Medical Record and cyber security solutions
- Regulatory requirements relevant for medical products with a significant software component (eg. IEC 62304, IEC 60601)
- Industry experience: You have a documented track record of successful software development for high-tech products, and are experienced with:
- Software development life cycle management, software design and architecture, source code management, requirements management, and defect tracking.
- Creating and implementing software testing and reliability metrics within a quality system, ideally ISO 13485.
- MSc in computer science
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- (You do not need to understand Norwegian)
Details about the position:
- Full-time and permanent.
- Compensation is competitive.
- Employees have access to a stock option program.
- The company is located in Trondheim, Norway.
Interested in joining us in beautiful Trondheim, a Norwegian city with just the right size, with an abundance of local nature experiences?
Please submit applications and resume in English. Submissions in Norwegian will not be considered.