Senior Test Engineer
We have an immediate opening for an experienced test engineer.
GlucoSet is developing a fiber optic glucose sensor to reduce complications and lower costs in critically ill patients. Located in Trondheim, Norway we are backed by experienced venture capital investors.
You will define, develop and execute our company’s test strategy, working closely with our cross-functional product engineering teams.
What we offer:
- Purpose: Work on problems worth solving, and build products that will save lives.
- Independence: We expect you to think for yourself and to voice your thoughts and ideas.
- Responsibility: We look for self-starters with a can-do-attitude who take responsibility, be it individually and in a team.
- Challenges: We promise that the challenges will grow at least as fast as you do.
- Fun: We care about having a good time together and look for people who want to create a fun workplace.
What we are looking for: Do you have the expertise and experience needed to take our technology to the next level?
- Expertise and industry experience: You have a documented track record of managing test strategies for high-tech or medical products, ideally intravascular medical devices:
- Developing requirements and specifications, sourcing hardware, data analysis and reporting
- Developing automated and manual tests and test plans (at unit, integration and system test levels)
- Performing in-line, final and reliability testing, design verification and validation activities
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with external companies, suppliers, and vendors
- Formulating and implementing hardware and reliability metrics to monitor quality and compliance, and facilitate ISO 13485 certification
- MSc in electrical engineering
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- (You do not need to understand Norwegian)
Details about the position:
- Full-time and permanent.
- Compensation is competitive.
- Employees have access to a stock option program.
- The company is located in Trondheim, Norway.
Interested in joining us in beautiful Trondheim, a Norwegian city with just the right size, with an abundance of local nature experiences?
Please submit applications and resume in English. Submissions in Norwegian will not be considered.